What you may not know about #eBooks....

 Did you know? You can d/l an eBook from any seller and read with any free eReader on any Digital device?!?!? NO proprietary device needed!


#UAP #UFO #USO #Aliens #Disclosure 


I rapped up with (Wed. Sep. 30th) EAVESDROPPING WITH SPENCER #Podcast a recording about my IS ET REALLY HERE? #book and related topic discussion and now realize I forgot to say something.


I did mention: IETSH is a $0.99 #Amazon #Kindle #eBook exclusive, BUT what many do not realize (I need to tell people) is that YOU DO NOT have to have an Amazon Branded "Kindle" device to read an #eBook (#EPUB file) downloaded from Amazon - you can d/l #eBooks to ANY digital device and read them with any (usually FREE) available #eReader App/Program!!!! https://tinyurl.com/JLDonAMAZON


ALSO: FYI: As I said ON AIR - I do NOT PROCLAIM to have all the answers and/or know everything - example: I made mistake during show -- https://www.google.com/search?q=hindu+vimanas not Buddhism.


https://tinyurl.com/JLDonAMAZON







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days of "USA played for Suckers" Trade IS OVER!

MADMANdani NY insanity... I wish for things too...

Language matters... Precision use there-of matters...